Authors are cordially invited to submit papers to the upcoming edition.
Guidelines for Reviewers
The reviewers are kindly requested to:
- Notify the Editor-in-Chief and excuse themselves immediately if they found themselves unqualified to review the submitted manuscript.
- Declare any conflict of interest when receiving a manuscript for evaluation
- Keep the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript.
- Assess the manuscript – within the allotted period - on scientific merits only, indicating originality, accuracy of results, adequacy of references, clarity and organization of the manuscript.
- Write a detailed report that contains their comments on the manuscript to be communicated to the author(s).
- Write optional confidential remarks about the manuscript to be communicated to the editor-in-chief.