Authors are cordially invited to submit papers to the upcoming edition.
Information For Authors
- IJEES is a publisher of scholarly open access journal. IJEES upholds a peer-reviewed, rapid, and rigorous manuscript handling and editorial process.
- IJEES is the perfect place for you to publish your work under an open access license, in a fast and straightforward manner.
- IJEES is indexed in the leading databases, and since they are open access, have a broad readership.
As a pioneer open access publisher, our mission is to make new research findings accessible to everyone. We are serving scholars from across the globe and from a variety of backgrounds. To deepen our understanding of the research communities that we serve, we aim to build an IJEES that is just as diverse and inclusive. Only by valuing differences can we create an equitable and inclusive work environment and foster the openness that is key to our mission.
The daily exchange of ideas between the East and the West has been at the heart of IJEES's progress from day one. We understand that diversity does not end there. More needs to be done to bridge the gap between the global North and South—and to create equal opportunities for people without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, country of origin, physical ability, or socio-economic status. There is no place for discrimination on the basis of any one of these characteristics.
Authors and Readers Benefit from IJEES’s Pledges to:
- Publish thoroughly peer-reviewed journal of high scholarly impact
- Maintain quick publication — manuscripts are published within 2-4 weeks of submission (provided no major revisions are required)
- Publish full open access journals — readers can access all content published on this platform for free
- Publish citation-tracked journal — IJEES continuously works towards quick coverage and citation-tracking of all of its journals in the top databases.
For Authors and Readers Open Access Means:
- Free availability of the literature without any subscription or price barriers.
- Immediate access once an article is published (no embargo period).
- Authors retain all copyrights - authors will not be forced to sign any copyright transfer agreements
permission of re-use of the published material if proper accreditation is given (Creative Commons Attribution License)