Authors are cordially invited to submit papers to the upcoming edition.
According to major definitions of open access in scientific literature, IJEES defines open access by the following conditions:
- Peer-reviewed articles are freely available without subscription or price barriers.
• Articles are immediately released in open access format (form), and published material can be re-used without obtaining permission.
All articles published by IJEES are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published by IJEES.
• Free for readers, with comparatively low Article Processing Charges (APC) paid by authors or their funding bodies or institutions.
Benefits of Open Access for Authors
Authors retain copyright. Articles are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided that the article is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
- High quality and rigorous peer review. Open access publications run through the same peer review, production, and publishing processes similar to journals and books published under the traditional subscription-based model do.
- Rapid publication. A streamlined and easy to use online submission and production process enables quick review, approval, and publication.
- No space constraints. Publishing online means unlimited space for supplementary material including figures, and extensive data.
- Compliance with open access mandates. Open access publications can comply with open access mandates from funding sources or academic institutions in the fastest and easiest way. Final articles can be deposited into bibliographic databases and institutional repositories without any embargo periods.